[Farmall] Farmall Digest, Vol 93, Issue 9

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 07:14:00 PST 2012

Thats what I was going to suggest- it's possiable to time it at the wrong stroke. If the valve cover is off the rocker arms should not be pushing a valve down when the piston is coming up, that is the compression stroke- other thing is as the piston is coming up you should be able to feel some pressure with your finger or thumb held tight to the spark plug hole.

Barney Van De Weert