[AT] help--need name/phone # for Park salvage

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 19:54:00 PST 2012

John Wilkens
Although I have never had need for John Parks good service, I always
learned from his posts; especially on determining wear on crawler tracks,
wheel sprockets, etc.
A year ago (+/-), a couple posts indicated John Parks was still in
business; not sure whether self employed or working for someone else.
Not sure which of following is correct, but believe one or more of them
will get you there:
208-342-8911; 208-323-8483; General Gear, Boise, ID., TRACTORPARTS.COM;
jksqrd at cyberhighway.net.
Once you find John, would appreciate your informing me which of above
are/aren't correct.
Herb