[AT] New forum down

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 28 14:50:57 PST 2012

Well the new ATIS forum has had a breakdown last night and inaccessible
for now. So for those that missed the link I posted there I will put it
up here now. Its a short video of sawing up some firewood last weekend
at my brother's place. Its the first HD video of any size that I have
put on youtube. The improved video quality is great but it takes a lot
longer to upload so I likely won't do many in HD for now. Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM2ilg_0hO0
The old Wisconsin engine sounds good when you can hear it above the
scream of the saw blade.

Ralph in Sask.