[AT] Message from Farmer Robinson

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Jan 27 15:57:15 PST 2012

    Thanks for posting that Charlie. I knew Farmer was having some health
problems, but not so much working against him. Hope he gets back to his old
self soon.

    I am a few months older than Farmer, but have been blessed with good
health, except a bout with bronchitis over Christmas and New Years. Didn't
know that could take so much from a person for so long. Nagging wet, rainy
weather doesn't help.

    Hope everyone else is getting along alright. Planting should start gere
in Ohio in 3 months. Gotta get rid of a lot of water before then.

                        Gene