[AT] 1949 Leroi tractor with loader for sale

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:27:52 PST 2012

Thanks for the link, Charlie; I guess that's probably what it was.  I had
read about a Centaur TractAir before, but I guess they confused between the
purchasing/sale of Centaur, like Doug mentioned.  I believe the sale
happened in 1940.

Tractors running as air compressors fascinate me, so I hope someone saves
the LeRoi in Georgia.  If I was close enough and $800 bloomed on my apple
tree, I would be interested in bringing it home.

On another note, from what I've seen, it seems another company, Schramm,
made tractor/air compressor units.  The Schramm gave 125 cf at 100 psi,
having 3 cylinders to run and 3 cylinders to pump.

Ben Wagner