[AT] 1949 Leroi tractor with loader for sale

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Wed Jan 25 08:15:56 PST 2012

Centaur started using LeRoi engines in 1926. By 49, Centaur was a
division of LeRoi. Some of the industrial tractors of that era had a
cast grill with LeRoi and the lion picture cast in it. I have seen
tractors as old as the late 30's with a LeRoi tag and no Centaur tag.
They are still basically a Centaur. Doug T