[AT] cold Farmall

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:08:46 PST 2012

Charlie,  the old ones that are good and stiff do work well as a "skid" but
it's hard to find them these days.   In our case a big snow is a few inches
usually so after a few circles the tractor was running on
hard ground but the hood was skimming over snow with patches of broom straw
sticking up.

Charlie