[AT] cold Farmall

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Jan 18 22:16:35 PST 2012

Charlie/Ron,

We would saddle up a horse and pull a hood with a very long rope hooked to the saddle
horn. Then getting the hood going in a circle, the test was who could hang on in the hood
the longest. Writing this I can think of all kinds of real safety issues but I don't ever
recall anyone getting hurt.  Man that was a real kick.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ
"Whoever cannot seek the unforeseen sees nothing for the known way is an impasse."
― Heraclitus, Fragments