[AT] cold Farmall

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Tue Jan 17 21:19:35 PST 2012

John,
     That is my suspicions, too.  It does have a starter, so cranking
doesn't happen all that much.  It is currently two below zero and there
is no way it would have starting spark were I to venture out and try
it.  I just threw another log in the stove.  I'm gonna stay right where
I am.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA