[AT] Reconditioning Leather belting

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Jan 17 05:37:09 PST 2012

Hi Larry,
I would second what others have said, and use Neetsfoot oil. That being said, there are two types you will find in stores like Tractor Supply, 100% Neetsfoot Oil, and Neetsfoot Oil Compound. You want to use 100% Neetsfoot Oil, the compound is cut so much it will eventually break down the leather. The price difference is not great, and a little goes a long way, just paint it on with a brush and let it soak in.

Mike M