[AT] DC Case

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 16 18:23:54 PST 2012

OK, you guys have me convinced. I'm going to use black silicone on this
since it will take so much--back half of the engine/pan, four handholes and
the strainer cap. This is one of those things I don't care if it ever leaks
and have no intention of ever painting. I like the thought of the Loctite
not getting in oil passages. Seen that happen before in a hydraulic system
on a milling machine--took about 3 days to find the problem!

John