[AT] DOL regulations discussion continued

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:10:34 PST 2012

Grant.  My dad died when I was 16.   By then I had helped him farm for 7 or
8 years.  The next year I tended the whole farm planted in Soybeans by
myself.   I could have never done that had I not worked with him as a child.
I went off to college the following year and that was the end of my farming
career but I know the basics and could go back to it today if I wanted or
needed to.

Charlie