[AT] DC Case

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sun Jan 15 17:56:34 PST 2012

Much better sealing than silicone.  Plus it doesn't mess with your paint
job or clog lube passages.   You put on a small amount.  I smooth it out
with my finger.  Then bolt the parts together.  You can wipe off the
excess.   The OEMs put it on with a paint roller or a silk screen.
Most do not use RTV at all in the factories because it messes up the paint.