[AT] DC Case

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sun Jan 15 11:08:11 PST 2012

John,
     I have seen a photo of that rat-rod, I think.  There should be only
ONE of those I would think.  I only lived about 1 3/4 miles from school
and by age 13 I had had enough of that bicycle stuff.  Time for
engines!  My usual mount was a B Allis, but in the spring it was in use
packing corn so I had to take the DC.  Those were the only two tractors
on the farm that were not in daily use.  The DC was on manure spreader
duty except during silo filling and I was also on manure spreader duty
but not as good as the DC.  It got to empty, I got to fill......by
hand.  At any rate I could run off with the DC anytime I wanted and no
one would notice, or really care.  Then I bought a 41 Ford Tudor and the
world was mine!!!

Ron Cook
Salix, IA