[AT] DC Case

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 15 10:14:33 PST 2012

Ron, the hand clutch on my DC4 works the same as John Deere, push forward to
engage, pull back to dis-engage. And the lever is on the left. Mine is a
late model 52 I think. I have seen one other DC4 with separate brake pedals,
one on the left and one on the right. Mine are in the usual location, both
on the right.
Now after Gene's note about the sludge build up, I am thinking I need to
check mine out as it has never been cleaned out in the 30 odd years that I
have owned it. And I really doubt the previous owner checked it either.

Ralph in Sask.