[AT] Dexta

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 14 05:08:30 PST 2012

I found a website that has the original Ford Dexta Manual on it for free download:

http://www.fordson-dexta.de/

I had never been around one of these tractors until a couple weeks ago. We had to replace the pneumatic governor in the injection pump. Quite an odd little machine when compared to IH and Deere. The operators platform is my only real complaint. It's not accommodating to someone with a size 13 shoe. I must admit it had the smoothest shifting transmission of any tractor I have ever driven. Engine seemed fairly peppy as well, given the age and the fact the fuel in it must be 5+ years old.

John Hall