[AT] Department of Labor and Teens on Farms/Ranches

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 11 13:58:26 PST 2012

There is some wording in the proposal that could be interpreted to apply to family operations too.

A big concern is this would hurt agriculture and trade & industrial education programs in high schools, especially agriculture students conducting supervised agricultural experience programs outside regular class time.

The intent may be good but the proposal was written by people who don't know beans about production agriculture.

Al