[AT] One for Ralph

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 11 07:13:37 PST 2012

On 1/11/2012 1:01 AM, Mattias Kessén wrote:
> I don't know either how that Sask plate got there but I saw it thought of
> Ralph and took a picture.
>
> Mattias

Well thanks Mattias. I have quite a collection of license plates here
going back to the early 1950s but none of them are on tractors. I've
noticed pictures of British tractors with license plates so guess it is
a requirement there.
We are back to "seasonal" or worse weather here. -2F with strong wind
giving a severe wind chill factor. Two days ago we set record high
temperatures. A land of extremes is where we live.

Ralph in Sask.

Ralph in Sask.