[Farmall] Cultivator Colors

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 18:27:26 PST 2012

Yes, when they changed the color on the tractors, they changed the implements too. It would have been possible around the times they changed colors to get them mixed because dealers may have had leftovers with the old color. There wasn't a huge difference in the different
whites though.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.