[AT] Spencer, Steve, Someone Please help Mike out.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:59:10 PST 2012

Dean I'll forward the message in case he can't see it on the list.   I had
the same problem a few days ago.  I asked for help from the list but the
problem went away the next day.  If anyone from the list took care of it for
me they didn't tell me so I don't know if my ISP figured it out or if
someone on the list took care of it.   Hopefully Mike can find a solution
somewhere.

Thanks

Charlie