[Farmall] Wide front end parts

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 8 10:48:58 PST 2012

Kevin, I have never done it but you may be able to do a reverse parts
look-up at www.caseih.com to see how many models used those parts.

You can pull up the parts manual there to get the part number.
 Have you checked Steiner?
 How about Joe's Farmall parts, aren't they a family connection with Gordon
Rice?

John Hall