[AT] Hello???

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Sun Jan 8 06:54:31 PST 2012

The warranty thing was also very easy.  No hassles, shipped out that
day, drop the old one in the box the new one came in and they pay the
postage both ways.  Can't beat that.   If you still have you old power
supply I would still check it out, you never know when you will need
another one, especially when lightning eat them.