[Farmall] Cultivator Colors

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Fri Jan 6 13:41:26 PST 2012

Except that is white and the question was about cream.  Product
Identification Committee Decision 37 (9/7/56) is the one that said to start
using a trim color on tractors.  It is the same one that eliminated the
color cream.
http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/libraryarchives/ihc/paint/display.asp?pageurl=I037_01.gif

IH generally stayed with silver rims although they might have been bolted to
a red, white or yellow disk.  When the wheel (rim and center) were a single
piece, the whole thing would have been a single color.  They were often
white, for example your 184 and the Cub Cadets.  I think there may have been
a few bolt-on white rims, but if so they were probably on captive imports.
I think some of the captive imports had silver disks even with a bolt-on
rim.
Jim Becker