[Farmall] Cultivator Colors

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 06:13:18 PST 2012

This seems to be the most relevant decision, from March 1945.  I guess this
would still apply in September of 1945.

http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/libraryarchives/ihc/paint/display.asp?pageurl=164_01.gif

I was sent a picture of a blue cultivator with black shanks, also a red
cultivator with black shoes.  Are the shoes normally black, or once again
is this a "painter's interpretation?"  If I would choose right now by
looks, I like the way the blue/black looks.  However, I do have a gallon of
extra Farmall red paint that needs a place to stick.

Has any compared how accurate the color chart is on this link?

http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/whi/fullRecord.asp?id=6218&formatNumber=9999001304

Ben Wagner