[Farmall] implement colors

Michael Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Thu Jan 5 14:56:43 PST 2012

I have to disagree with Captndan.  IH was cheap but they spent a lot of time
on what we now call "branding".  Colors for implements and equipment was
thought out.
If IH mixed left over paints together then there would be a lot of "brown"
implements out there.
If you can find a real source that IH mixed a bunch of paints together I
would like to see it.
I never heard of a dealership changing paint colors .... remember for many
years many of the dealerships were company owned stores.
Yes, customers could specify a certain paint color for an upcharge i.e.
Chisolm Rider and others.

Mike ( member of the correct police and I have a name tag to prove it )  LOL