[AT] testing

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Jan 4 17:04:22 PST 2012

    Ralph;

    All my posts to the list come back to me in my deleted file, not my
normal file.

    Some time back I had my email hacked and kept receiving spam and
unwanted email messages with my email attached. I finally started sending
all files with my address attached to deleted file to prevent accidental
opening of some hazardous file. Has not been a problem as I know where to
look for my posts

                Gene

Thanks for all the replies confirming that I do exist after all. Might
have been a computer issue. On this laptop I see my own replies but on
the desktop I could see everyone elses except my own.
Mattias, that snow in the video is nothing compared to what we would
already have in a normal year . The temp was above thawing today, about
33 degrees. Unheard of at this time of year in Sask.

Ralph in Sask.