[AT] testing

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 4 16:21:45 PST 2012

On 1/4/2012 1:05 PM, Mattias Kessén wrote:
> Yes, me and my son watched the clip he liked it and I thought all that snow
> was a real horror.
>
> Mattias
>
> 2012/1/4 Richard Fink Sr<rfinksr at verizon.net>
Thanks for all the replies confirming that I do exist after all. Might
have been a computer issue. On this laptop I see my own replies but on
the desktop I could see everyone elses except my own.
Mattias, that snow in the video is nothing compared to what we would
already have in a normal year . The temp was above thawing today, about
33 degrees. Unheard of at this time of year in Sask.

Ralph in Sask.