[AT] Hello???

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 4 08:09:49 PST 2012

Mattias,  I don't want to sound like a nationalist snob but I think we are
the "last best hope" and if democracy fails here no one else has a chance
without MAJOR
political uprisings and blood in the streets.  However,  as it stands today
I believe Canada might be more free than the US is.  We got something like
40,000 new regulations
dumped on us Jan. 1.  Who knows what they are but you can bet the regulators
will beat us over the head with them.

Charlie