[AT] Hello???

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 4 06:06:44 PST 2012

Charlie,  I was in Atlanta over the weekend.  Bought gas there at a Sam's
Club for $3.119  and on the way home in SC for $3.039.  Saw one place
advertising $3.009.   Here in NC it was in the $3.3xx range when we got home
Sunday night.  Prices are going up this week because we are getting an
additional 8 cents in taxes on gas this week.  The Government keeps telling
us they want folks to stop smoking and burning gasoline.  If everyone did as
they asked where would they replace that tax revenue.  State and local
governments make more money on tobacco, alcohol and fuel than anyone else in
the supply chain.

Charlie Hill