[AT] tractor rebuild kits

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Wed Jan 4 05:13:35 PST 2012

I am a dealer for A&I, Tisco, and several different aftermarket companies.
I use and sell major engine parts from three of my vendors.  I have never
had an issue with any of the parts.  The only issue one time was that the
machinist didn't give enough clearance in the bore for a set of new pistons,
this was even after he was told what type of clearance was needed.

This past year I rebuilt both an Allis CA and B.  Same engines.  One tractor
is still used for work and the other is just for putting around.  Both run
great with the parts that were used from my vendors.

I have basic kits that just have pistons, rings, liners, and gaskets all the
way up to complete kits with bearings, valve train parts.  I am also able to
get individual parts.  Let's say you need one intake valve, I can get that
for you.

If you would like, I can give you a price.  Contact me at
sales at srstractor.com

Lou Spiegelberg