[AT] Grain Augers--Long

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 1 18:36:09 PST 2012

Slim Short,  Sherman Husted was the weather man,  Eck Wall was before John
Spence, Hal Moore an insurance man from Ayden was on there most of the time.
He is the father of John Moore who is on TV a lot around I doing commercials
and the Southern Sportsman show.  He is also a DJ.   There are some more of
those Carolina Today guys but the names escape me right now.  I don't   know
if you realize it
but that was one of if not the first morning TV talk show before there was a
Good Morning America or Today show.  Oh yeah there was a crusty old man last
name Debnam on there who did a segment called Debnam Views the News which
was a combination news and opinion segment much like what Jesse Helms used
to do on WRAL in Raleigh.   There's still a couple more that I'll think of
sooner or later.

Charlie