[AT] OT, Reverse Camera

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Jan 1 08:44:15 PST 2012

Will do.  The only major complaints are:

1. Instructions are worthless (honestly don't need them)
2. Display lens is not as reflective as some would like.

I would gladly give up the shiny center mirror for a 4x7 display vs. the 2.5
or 3.5 inch suction cup model.

I will keep you posted.

here is a link to the unit...

http://www.pyleaudio.com/sku/PLCM7200/7-TFT-Mirror-Monitor-w-License-Plate-Mount-Rear-View-Night-Vision-Camera

It shows retail at a ridiculous price, Amazon/eBay has them for les than
$80.