[AT] From "Farm Collector" - using copper tubing for fuel lines.

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 28 18:22:10 PST 2012

On Feb 28, 2012, at 11:53 AM, Steve W. wrote:

> ... NY salt will eat a steel line in 3-4 years.

Steve,

Uh oh.  Here near Ithaca (just a couple of miles from the Cargil salt
mine where they  mine two million tons of it a year!) we have a Ford
F-250.  I have been wondering what coating/treatment I can use to keep
the thing from rusting out.  I see lots of rust on the undersides of
the thing - and it does not leak any oil or other fluids to coat the
bottom!

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net