[AT] From "Farm Collector" - using copper tubing for fuel lines.

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Tue Feb 28 08:07:33 PST 2012

Mike Sloane wrote:
> There are some thoughts on fuel line replacement in this article that
>  may be obvious to the FATG's, but some of our newer members might
> find it worthwhile:
>

> Mike

For folks who want easy to work lines that look like polished copper
there is a good solution. You can now buy copper nickel alloy brake line
(Cunifer is the brand name) It works like copper but is as strong as
steel line. Doesn't work harden and polishes up nice. It doesn't rust
either.

--
Steve W.