[AT] When You Go To Shows.....(OT?)

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Feb 23 20:03:35 PST 2012

Vely Intelesting!

Mine: "The Midland" .

When still working I usually could get very close and quite often correctly guess the
actual state that the person was calling from including the subtle differences between
Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa.  However, I don't think this test would distinguish those
subtle differences.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ
"Whoever cannot seek the unforeseen sees nothing for the known way is an impasse."
― Heraclitus, Fragments