[AT] Farmall "A" question

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 19 15:36:38 PST 2012

Ben, This A was non-electric.  I think I might have a 6 volt generator for an A/Super A, but I am not sure if it works or not.  If you would like me to check send me a message to my email.

(If anyone is interested, I do have a rebuilt head (new valves and guides, etc. setting on the shelf for an A.  I won't be needing it because a Super A head is a little different.)

Al