[AT] Farmall "A" question

Mike Reggie mrreg_99 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 20:02:25 PST 2012

   I know it's been a while since I've posted to the list, but I do try to read it every few days. I've come across a Farmall "A" that I suspect is an industrial model, as it has the diamond shaped front axle and the higher stance than a regular "A". I have the serial #, and I was wondering if anyone could let me know the year, and if it really is an industrial model, as though it is a bit rough and well used, I might be intrested.  Any and all help is appreciated.  Serial# is   IAA 75752     Thanks .........  Mike Reggie