[AT] Farmall "A" question

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Sat Feb 18 22:54:09 PST 2012

Mike,

The industrial version of a Farmall A had among other unique items
1) The square (or diamond shaped) front axle,
2) A foot operated throttle/governor control, and
3) The prefix IAA (or 1AA) to the serial number.

If the A you've come across has the above items I would guess it is the
International A.  The serial number would make it a 1941 -

Dudley
Snohomish, WA