[AT] Farm machinery question in Michigan

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 09:22:47 PST 2012

Might not help much, but if necessary you would be welcome to store such a thing at my place for as long as necessary, I could even pick it up.  I'm in central Michigan and have plenty of storage.

Getting it to the west coast may be another problem. I could get it to SD in the fall, but that probably wouldn't do you too much good.  Maybe a good chance for an ATIS cross-county relay.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent from my iPad