[AT] Farm machinery question in Michigan

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Feb 18 05:31:31 PST 2012

As has been suggested:  uship.com.    Very fair prices if you wait a few days for all bids to come in.  The fast, first bids always seem a tad high.    And occasionally some great deals if a shipper is desperate to fill an empty back/head haul. I had that happen once and they brought my truck cheaper than the diesel to drive the truck back, let alone fly out to get it.

I have used it 3 times and never had trouble.    They have a feedback system for the shippers so be sure to look for the feedback so you can review it.

Good luck!

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone