[AT] Fw: 1922 cleveland[cletrac] tractor - $11000 (altoona)

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 22:14:26 PST 2012

Thanks Dave jmho

In a message dated 2/17/2012 8:37:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rotigel at me.com writes:

So far  given this thread I've laughed a bit, learned a bit and found out a
bit more  than I knew before about some list members. A long time ago I
learned that if  I didn't want to view/read more about a particular subject
there is a key that  says "delete" on my keyboard. If I press it a neat thing
happens. If anyone  does not know the position of that key they can contact
me off list and I'll  try to point them in the right direction!
Dave
PS, HINT:  2nd row, far right!

<at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
> Sent: Thursday,   February 16, 2012 2:56:33 PM
> Subject: Re: [AT] Fw: 1922  cleveland[cletrac]  tractor - $11000 (altoona)
>
>  Richard,
>
> Just simply tell the buyer  you won't release  the tractor for pickup
until
> the funds are
> deposited in   your bank account.
>
> Dean VP
> Apache Junction,   AZ

>  ----
> "Whoever  cannot seek the unforeseen sees nothing for the  known way is
an
> impasse."
> ― Heraclitus,  Fragments

Cleveland