[AT] Fw: 1922 cleveland[cletrac] tractor - $11000 (altoona)

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Feb 17 18:32:29 PST 2012

So far given this thread I've laughed a bit, learned a bit and found out a bit more than I knew before about some list members. A long time ago I learned that if I didn't want to view/read more about a particular subject there is a key that says "delete" on my keyboard. If I press it a neat thing happens. If anyone does not know the position of that key they can contact me off list and I'll try to point them in the right direction!
	Dave
PS, HINT: 2nd row, far right!