[AT] Farm machinery question in Michigan

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Feb 17 18:22:53 PST 2012

As you know on the list I farm vegetables and orchards here in the Santa Clara Valley of California. I am currently contemplating whether to possibly purchase a piece of machinery in Michigan and then it would need to be trucked or towed to me here in California. I am currently contemplating some units that are on trailers, not terribly heavy, but are terrifically bulky - something on the lines of 4-7 feet wide, 10-14 feet long and 5-7 feet tall. In short it is a trailer that hooks up to a pickup truck.
     I am going to check with the freight broker, but it occurred to me that there might be other knowledge on the list.
             Grant Brians
             Hollister,California vegetable, fruit and nuts farmer