[AT] Spam> Re: Fw: 1922 cleveland[cletrac] tractor - $11000 (altoona)

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Thu Feb 16 18:44:41 PST 2012

I haven't checked the Paypal terms of service lately, but when I first looked
into them (more than 10 years ago) they would work for the buyer, meaning it
was possible for someone to pay you, you get the money in your bank account
and the goods are picked up. Then they notfiy paypal that you gave them junk
so paypal pulls the money back out of your account.

If you do want to go futher: go to the FBI and have an agent write your reply
- they may be interested in catching those inolved in cases like this.   Make
sure you get the license plate, the drives license number, and pictures of
everything.