[AT] Posting to list problems

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Feb 16 16:06:15 PST 2012

As an interim step until Spencer responds he could sign up to a FREE google(gmail) account
that probably would get by the filters until Spencer gets his software to accept the
original email address.

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-bing-na-us-sk&utm_medium=
bing

Then sign up on  ATIS with that new email address.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ
"Whoever cannot seek the unforeseen sees nothing for the known way is an impasse."
― Heraclitus, Fragments