[AT] Fw: 1922 cleveland[cletrac] tractor - $11000 (altoona)

Jeff & Ginny Pomije vjpomije at bevcomm.net
Thu Feb 16 13:47:10 PST 2012

Part of this scam is in the Paypal link towards the bottom.  The url for
Paypal is www.paypal.com.  He has it as 'www.paypal.com,i'.  That link
will either not work or will take you to a site that you think is
Paypal.  It will ask you for personal info.  Now he can really clean you
out.

Oh, I would not click that link.

Jeff Pomije
Big Black Horse LLC