[AT] Remembering Mom's Clothesline OT

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:56:53 PST 2012

That's funny you mention your nephews and the rooster. When I was a wee lad
my grandfather had a flock of geese one year and they were about as tall as
I was. They wouldn't sneak up on you, but sometimes you turned a corner and
they were there and always ornery. The only good thing was the goose we ate
at thanksgiving.

Jason
Eagan, MN