[AT] Remembering Mom's Clothesline OT

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 15 14:28:46 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Cook" <rlcook at longlines.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Remembering Mom's Clothesline OT

>I just love that rooster, Ralph.
>
> Ron Cook
> Salix, IA

You might not have liked to meet up with him Ron. He was well known for
sneak attacks when your back was turned. I think my nephews were permanently
traumatized of chickens as a result of being chased by him. And for good
reason. If this guy got ahold of you with his beak or those long sharp spurs
it could do some serious damage. Sometimes my Dad would come by on the
riding mower and the rooster would fly at him. Dad would usually have his
walking stick with him and use it to wack 'ole roosty'  if he got too close.
He definitely added a little excitement to the farm yard. One of these days
I'll have to put some of that video out there just for laughs.

Ralph in Sask. (a.k.a. Roosty6)