[AT] Remembering Mom's Clothesline OT

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:22:59 PST 2012

Well,  I guess this is a double Opps.  Herb intended to ask me off list
about Ralph and I didn't catch the fact that he sent the message to the list
until I had answered as well as I knew how.  I see now both messages went to
the list.  SOOOO.
Ralph we'll have to let you answer.  Am I right in my assumption that you
live alone?

Charlie