[AT] A-C G manuals

Ed Christopherson edc at crawlerheaven.com
Tue Feb 14 19:22:00 PST 2012

I would love to have a copy of those manuals . Tell me how much and I will pay you. My email is   edc at crawlerheaven.com   Thanks  ED

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com [mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Larry Goss
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:40 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: [AT] A-C G manuals

Hey Herb, several years ago, I gave you copies of four AC-G manuals.  I'm now in the process of scanning those manuals and turning them into PD F files  that you can do anything with that you want.  These are all infinitely searchable, so you can put in a desc ription or word, phrase, page number, etc, and have it appear automatically on your computer screen.  If you (or anyone else) is interested in having the files, let me know.

At  this point, I have scanned over 33,000 pages of manuals and other materials related to Power King (all of which is also searchable) so I figured it was time to go back and do some of the old stuff that I did years ago when you were still "almost" a neighbor.  :-)

Larry